I’m excited to announce the next event with the Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.
The State Bar of Texas’ Insurance Law Section in cooperation with The Texas Institute of Continuing Legal Education presents the 2018 South Texas Insurance Law Seminar “Insurance Law for Trial Lawyers & General Practitioners.” The program takes place February 16, at The ITEC Center at Texas Southmost College in Brownsville, Texas. The CLE seminar is an opportunity for Texas lawyers and Insurance professionals to listen to topics, such as the following:
- Overview of standard commercial and personal lines insurance policies, as well as comparing Restatement developments with established Texas law;
- Policyholder v Insurer Perspectives: Trial Strategies in First Party Cases;
- Representing the Insured before the Declaratory Judgment Action;
- Insurance Issues in Auto & Truck Casualties;
- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Update
- Practical Tips for Finding Insurance Coverage
For more information to register, you can go to the Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.