Stacy Thompson Attorney
- Dallas, Texas
- P 214-265-6201
- F 214-265-6226
Stacy Thompson is determined to succeed for her clients. For Stacy, the beauty of the law is its power to accommodate new and innovative ideas. That is why she believes serving clients is more than knowing case law and statutes; it is the ability to visualize the client’s ultimate goal and formulate the most effective strategy.
Stacy is an aggressive advocate for her clients and is prepared for challenges both in and out of the courtroom. She understands the impact personal experiences have on individuals and looks beyond conflicting views for common ground, resulting in opportunities for compromise and mutual respect.
A practicing trial and appellate insurance defense lawyer, Stacy also focuses on premises liability, commercial liability defense and arbitration. Stacy takes pride in the firm’s meticulous approach to preparing cases and understands that details can often mean the difference between victory and defeat.
A Dallas-area native, Stacy joined Perry Law in 2014. She is proud to be a part of a diverse group of women, who each contribute an important piece of developing the best strategy for Perry Law clients. Stacy describes the firm as a collaboration of sharp minds with practical strategies and the experience to defend even the most complex cases.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX, 2004
- UT Health Science Center, Houston, 2002
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2000
- Texas, 2004
- Colorado, 2016
- New Mexico, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2014
- U.S. District Court of Colorado, 2016
- U.S. District Court of New Mexico, 2016
- Key Issues in Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage in Texas, Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, Advanced Law Seminar, June 2018
- UM/UIM Coverage After Brainard, February 2015
- Sideshows in Claims and Litigation, October 2015
- Old and New Revisited – Stowers, ROR and other Burning Topics, February 2017
- Dallas Bar Association
- Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Appellate Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Computer and Technology Section of the State Bar of Texas